Monday, October 3, 2016

Contest (With Prizes!) to Celebrate the Release of My New Book

The Reason For the Contest

I have a new book, a dark urban fantasy, coming out on October 31. Here is a teaser:



To celebrate, I'm hosting a contest. Details follow.

First, the Fun Stuff

What can you win in this contest? 1st, 2nd, and 3rd places will be awarded. The prizes are as follows:

1st Place: $20 Amazon gift card, Kindle copies of Amelia's Children and Primogénito: The Fuentes Legacy

2nd Place: $10 Amazon gift card, Kindle copies of Amelia's Children and Primogénito: The Fuentes Legacy

3rd Place: Kindle copies of Amelia's Children and Primogénito: The Fuentes Legacy

How To Enter

Step 1: Read the sample chapters of Amelia's Children right here on my website.

Step 2: Answer the following questions. Each question has multiple answers. The more correct answers you give me, the more points you will receive.

What books, movies, and TV shows seem to have had the greatest influence on me while I was writing Amelia's Children?

Which fictional characters inspired some of the characters from Amelia's Children?

How did I name my characters? Just make stuff up. If I get no correct answers, I may award points for creativity!

Step 3: Submit your answers to gretasmusings@yahoo.com by October 25. Prizes will be awarded October 31.

Have fun!

2 comments:

  1. I submitted my entry. Goodluck to whomever entered as well :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your submission! I enjoyed reading your answers (though I'm keeping quiet for now on how many were correct).

      Delete